We are taking on new projects!
How Is COVID-19 affecting your services?
DRF DESIGN is maintaining a high degree of social distancing
- DRF DESIGN is accepting phone calls to discuss new projects. We will provide a free video consultation upon request and are continuing to offer in person meetings with use of a mask and maintaining 6' separation.
- Free video consultation upon request
- Traditional in person meetings by appointment only, following CDC social distancing standards.
Why Should I Pay More For One Architect Versus Another?
FACT - Architect fees vary due to the types of services delivered
Lowest Costs are simple drawings and services to obtain a building permit
Higher Costs include more robust, optional services such as:
- Customized plans including design changes
- Increased guidance with selections & options
- Drawing revisions, details and specifications *
- Creating 3D renderings and other visualizations
- Designing a site plan & landscaping designs
- Comprehensive specifications, cost estimating, bidding or construction phase services
*See the Services menu for detailed descriptions of these Optional Services
BOTTOM LINE - If one Architect’s drawings are more accurate, the fee difference could easily save money in costly construction phase change orders or delays.
We will illustrate multiple solutions to your most difficult space problems
The best solution will be made abundantly clear
Rely on our architectural experience and dedication to save you time and money during the construction phase
Witness our skill in complimenting the new and the old while elevating your living or working experience
Designing and building a custom home can be one of the most fulfilling experiences in life. This...
When building an addition, it is rather easy to penetrate and disrupt the thermal envelope of your...
The new residential energy code is finally requiring more than 2 X 4 studs with R-13 cavity...
Homeowners who are outgrowing their existing home often struggle when trying to make up their mind...
If you are building a new home or a significant addition, you will likely find yourself...
Do you have a physical limitation that makes it difficult to use the stairs or a bathroom in a...