This small home is stunning both inside and out. The walk-out basement and covered porch blend harmoniously into the sloped site. Expansive views of the outdoors are provided through the unique windows and doors inside the Great Room.
We are taking on new projects!
How Is COVID-19 affecting your services?
DRF DESIGN is maintaining a high degree of social distancing
- DRF DESIGN is accepting phone calls to discuss new projects. We will provide a free video consultation upon request and are continuing to offer in person meetings with use of a mask and maintaining 6' separation.
- Free video consultation upon request
- Traditional in person meetings by appointment only, following CDC social distancing standards.
Why Should I Pay More For One Architect Versus Another?
FACT - Architect fees vary due to the types of services delivered
Lowest Costs are simple drawings and services to obtain a building permit
Higher Costs include more robust, optional services such as:
- Customized plans including design changes
- Increased guidance with selections & options
- Drawing revisions, details and specifications *
- Creating 3D renderings and other visualizations
- Designing a site plan & landscaping designs
- Comprehensive specifications, cost estimating, bidding or construction phase services
*See the Services menu for detailed descriptions of these Optional Services
BOTTOM LINE - If one Architect’s drawings are more accurate, the fee difference could easily save money in costly construction phase change orders or delays.