We are taking on new projects!
How Is COVID-19 affecting your services?
DRF DESIGN is maintaining a high degree of social distancing
- DRF DESIGN is accepting phone calls to discuss new projects. We will provide a free video consultation upon request and are continuing to offer in person meetings with use of a mask and maintaining 6' separation.
- Free video consultation upon request
- Traditional in person meetings by appointment only, following CDC social distancing standards.
Why Should I Pay More For One Architect Versus Another?
FACT - Architect fees vary due to the types of services delivered
Lowest Costs are simple drawings and services to obtain a building permit
Higher Costs include more robust, optional services such as:
- Customized plans including design changes
- Increased guidance with selections & options
- Drawing revisions, details and specifications *
- Creating 3D renderings and other visualizations
- Designing a site plan & landscaping designs
- Comprehensive specifications, cost estimating, bidding or construction phase services
*See the Services menu for detailed descriptions of these Optional Services
BOTTOM LINE - If one Architect’s drawings are more accurate, the fee difference could easily save money in costly construction phase change orders or delays.